Travelling Around Europe - Contiki European Magic Tour

Hey guys,

I've been away from YouTube, my blog and most social networks over the last 10-11 days and that's because I was away on holiday, travelling around Europe taking in the sites of the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and France. It was such an action packed time that I feel like I need another week of work now just to recuperate but it was so incredible! I just wanted to share with you some of the photos that I took during my trip and I've also compiled together a little video with some footage of each location :-) Enjoy. I'll be back to full YouTube and other scheduling very soon and I also have a number of reviews I need to write before I get started on too many new books!

Amsterdam, Netherlands






The Alps, Austria





Venice, Italy





Lucerne, Switzerland





Paris, France





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...