BookTuber/Book Blogger Interview with Miranda from Bookss101 (Interview #13)

Hi fellow readers and welcome back for another booktuber/blogger interview.

This fortnight's booktuber/blogger is Miranda from Bookss101, the readathon creator and Australian sweetheart. Miranda has such fun and unique content - Check out her How I Read Shatter Me Video and the Book to Move Adaptation Marathon she's hosting this month with some other booktubers.
Here's Miranda's answers to the BookTuber/Blogger Interview Questions. Enjoy.



Please describe your channel and the type of books which you enjoy reading.
My channel is called BooKss101 and like the name it is a channel devoted to books, books and more books. On my channel I do everything book related from book hauls, tags, book to movie adaption reactions etc. I enjoy reading YA books with all the usual teen love triangles and supernatural themes.

What made you decide to start your channel and what are the main reasons you keep making videos?
I decided to start my channel as I have a love for reading and wanted to share it with others. A lot of my friends don’t read the same books as I do so it is hard to find people that have the same interest in books. Starting my channel I was able to connect with people that have the same passion as I do and meet new friends. I keep making videos as everyday my AWESOME subscribers always support me and love my videos and that inspires me to go on.

What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is Passion by Lauren Kate. I think because I have always been interested in past lives and having lived again through centuries. I loved seeing Luce as how she was going through time and seeing how Daniels love throughout the centuries for her never faded.

If you could read one genre for the rest of your life, which genre would you choose?
I would read Romance. I am a major romance reader.. anything to do with Romance I am there!

If you could live in any book world created, which would you choose?
I would live in the Mortal Instrument world as I would love to be a Shadowhunter and kick some demons ass.

What has been your best/favourite booktubing moment so far and why?
I have had so many amazing moments on BookTube but I think one of my greatest moments was reaching 1000 subscribers. It is amazing because when you first start booktubing you think 100 is big but when you get to 1000 you start thinking WOW there are 1000 people that are out there that follow me and enjoy what I do.


Where do you store/show-off your books and how many do you own in total?
I show off my books on my bookshelf which is behind me in most of my videos. I own around 200 books and that is growing ;)

Where is your usual place to read and what would your dream reading place look like?
My usual place to read is on my blue couch. It has perfect sunlight for reading and is so relaxing to read on. My dream would be to have an awesome library in my future house and for the walls to be covered in books with a comfy chair in the middle of the room.

Lastly, which blogs/channels can we usually find you stalking when you're not creating content for your own channel?
I stalk a lot of people... I would say polandbananasBOOKS the most. Her channel and content is always interesting. I also love my Booktube friends channels (so many to name). I would say basically if you have a BookTube channel I am most likely stalking you! :)


Find Miranda on all these social media sites:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BooKss101/videos
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/24826650-bookss101-miranda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BooKss101M
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Miranda for taking part in my BookTuber/Book Blogger series.
Don't forget to follow Cold Tea and Crumbs to read another BookTuber/Blogger Interview in 2 weeks. See you all then. x

Missed an interview? See all interviewees on the BookTuber/Book Blogger Interview Archive Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...