30 Day Reading Challenge | #30DayRead

Hi guys.
Hope you are all well.

Different type of post from me today.
I have decided to join a group of BookTubers and challenge myself to complete the '30 Day Reading Challenge' which was created by the lovely Ricquetta from nerdintranslation and shoutame.

Ricquetta is challenging herself to complete an impressive 30 books in 30 days, go girl! and shoutame has chosen to complete 6,000 pages within 30 days which is an impressive 200 pages a day. ^o^
Now I'm not able to commit myself to achieve these amazing goals as I have work commitments as well a variety of events within the 30 days but I have chosen to challenge myself to complete 3,000 pages. That's an average of 100 pages per day and in order to complete this goal I have picked a number of books on my TBR.

Stay tuned for weekly updates on my progress which will be posted on my YouTube channel and here on my blog. Also check out the other BookTubers and bloggers joining in for all things #30DayRead challenge related:

pixiewriter: http://pixiewriter.com

Persuaded to join in? Link your channel and/or blog below in the comments and don't forget to keep up-to-date with all the chat relating to the 30 Day Book/Reading Challenge using the hashtag #30DayRead on Twitter.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...