Bout of Books 8.0 Read-a-thon | 19 - 25 August

Bout of Books

Bout of Books Read-a-thon is back!
This time I'm taking part too!
With the enjoyment I had participating in BookTube-A-Thon and The 30 Day Reading Challenge, it's only logical that I sign myself up for another read-a-thon ^_^ So for the week beginning 19th August I will be reading and listening to as many books as I can, with my personal goal being 200 pages per day - another increase from previous challenges.
I haven't yet decided what books I want to read and with 3 weeks to go until the reading begins, I just don't know what I will be in the mood to read. However, expect a TBR post nearer the time.

Feel free to comment below if you are also taking part in Bout of Books 8.0 and don't forget to leave a link to your blog, YouTube channel, tumblr, twitter, or any other social media platform you'll be using to post updates so I can follow your progress and wish you good luck.

If you want to know any more information about the Bout of Bouts read-a-thon just click the image above to be directed to their blog page.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 

2 comments :

  1. Good luck!! I love BOB but always get trapped in my work cave whenever it’s going on—fingers crossed this time is different! …plus, there is nothing better than a little ‘bookish gossip’ Happy reading!! http://writtenenvogue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. Good luck to you too. Hope you don't get stuck in your work cave this time. Both books you've book sound interesting. I haven't heard of either. Good luck and happy reading :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...