#30DayRead Completed | Final Progress Report

Hello everyone and I hope you are having a good reading week.

The #30DayRead challenge officially ended yesterday (16th July) and I'm happy to announce that I achieved my goal of reading a 100 per pages and therefore reading 3,000 pages. I actually over-achieved my goal and read 3,054 pages thanks to #BookTubeAThon - as if the 30 Day Reading Challenge wasn't enough I'm also taking part in BookTube-A-Thon ^_^ (more about that to follow).

I was glad that I set myself the realistic target of 100 pages per day as my work schedule and leisure commitments during this last month would have made it impossible to read 150 pages per day or even 30 books in 30 days. Props off to everyone who managed to do either of those goals - that's a massive achievement and you should be very proud of yourselves.

As this was my first readathon challenge that I had participated in, I was taken aback by how much each booktuber, book blogger and reading enthusiast supported everyone else participating in the challenge and I am glad to say that I have had so many great conversations about the #30DayRead with others and found so many more fantastic booktubers/book bloggers/tweeters along the way. ^_^ As well as this social and community aspect of the challenge, I've also thoroughly enjoyed reading much more than I normally would and even think I've increased my reading speed. The books that I read during the challenge were also incredible and as many were part of a series, I can't wait to get started on the next one to see what's going to develop within these series.

Here's a breakdown of all the books I read during the challenge and if you'd like to read my reviews just click the image.


339 pages

453 pages

314 pages

358 pages

457 pages

228 pages

320 pages

10 page Teaser

(uncompleted)

(uncompleted)

Stay tuned for more readathon updates from me as I take part in #BookTubeAThon this week and as ever they'll be regular book reviews and book chitchat to come.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...