My recent hiatus - Videos still being uploaded though

Hi guys,

Long time no see. Sorry for my recent absence from this blog, life has become pretty hectic recently but mostly because I'm currently house hunting - I'm looking for my own place finally! Goodbye parents house and hello my very own house to fill with lots of book related goodness. I've already requested a custom-made bookcase to be made by my dad :-).

I haven't actually got a house secured at the moment but I've managed to narrow it down to a couple of options, fingers crossed I'll be able to complete any sales soon and be in the new house before summer truly hits. I can just imagine myself sitting in the garden reading a book and sipping cold lemonade already.

As I'm still looking for a place, I may still be absent for the foreseeable future as a lot of my time is house viewing and searching the internet for new properties at the moment. I do still have BookTuber/Blogger Interviews every fortnight so there's is some content being posted on Cold Tea and Crumbs. I've got a very special interview posting tomorrow with the lovely Caitlin from The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger. I am still reading in my spare time too though so I will have lots of reviews posted once I have some extra free time available. There's also still BookTube videos uploads on Fridays so make sure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel for new content from me on a weekly basis. I also update my Goodreads and Twitter daily so you can always find out what I'm doing there first :-)

Hopefully be back to blogging regularity soon :-)

Thanks,
Sam

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...