#BoutofBooks 8.0 TBR Pile Mini Challenge

Hi guys and I hope you are all enjoying what you are currently reading.

I'm participating in Bout of Books 8.0 at the moment and, as well as reading as much as you can, there are also challenges which you can enter everyday. It makes the whole Bout of Books readathon that much more fun in my eyes and one of today's challenges is the TBR Pile Mini Challenge hosted by Musings of a Book Shop Girl. So here are the questioned involved with this challenge along with my answers. Feel free to do this challenge too, even if your not participating in Bout of Books - it makes a lovely little TBR list or Wishlist type post :-)

Click on any of the books to go to their goodreads page.

Which 5 books are at the top of your TBR pile at this moment?


I've owned Legend for a little while and have just not got round to it - absolutely no reason why at all either. Beautiful Disaster and Dead Until Dark are new purchases for this month and I want to get started on both asap! Also Vampire Academy and Charm are both waiting for me to pick them up from my local library.


If I gave you a wad of cash and sent you into a bookshop right now, which 5 books would you buy to add to the stack?


Firstly, yes please - I need help funding my addiction :-) All these books have such amazing covers, are all being raved about and I cannot get my hands on 1/2 of these in the UK at the moment - it is a nightmare. Nearly making the list was also The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. It's currently only available in hardback in the UK at the moment and I am dying to get my hands on it but £10+ is a bit expensive for my monthly book budget.

Let me know if any of these are in your TBR pile or your Wishlist. 
I'd also love to hear what you thought of any of these if you've read them already.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...