The Prince - A Selection Novella | Book Review

The Prince - A Selection Novella
Kiera Cass
Genres: Dystopian, Romance, Young Adult
Publication Date: March 5th 2013
Number of Pages: 64
Source: Bought from Amazon Kindle UK Store

Add to your TBR shelf:
The Prince Goodreads Page

Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...
Before Aspen broke America's heart..
There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...


The Selection has been one of my favourite books that I've read during 2013 and as I put off reading The Elite so that the wait for Book 3 in 2014 is not too long, I decided to download and read The Prince which is an accompanying short story to the series. I wasn't expecting much from The Prince as most of the novellas I've read seem to be hit or miss/ good or bad. I was however pleasantly surprised by The Prince though and enjoyed reading scenes from The Selection in Prince Maxon's perspective. I'm not sure I quite warmed to Prince Maxon in this story the same as I did within the first book but it was good to understand that life isn't simple for him and that he is completely confused by his feelings. A definite recommended read for any The Selection fan.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...